Sunday, November 14, 2010

October 17, 2010

Hey Mother

Things are going good. I'm staying In Colorado Springs. I think i could be here for a while but we will see. I'm with a new comp, Elder Bailey. Its funny cuz every transfer i have a new companion. So that is kinda cool. I haven't bought any warm clothes yet. I'm still using the jacket I found and it keeps me pretty warm, when i need to use it. Apparently it always snows on Halloween here. So i'm expecting first snow in a bought two weeks or so, and then it will just be crazy cold from then on haha. And everything is going fine with me. I'm healthy, so no need to worry :)

I'm excited for this transfer cuz it will be Halloween and Thanksgiving!! I'm excited cuz i talked with some members already and they wanna play some football on thanksgiving. So i'm excited for that. We have one more companionship here in Springs. So 10 missionaries total. It's crazy!! But we got a car so we will be able to drive around a lot more and stuff and go to different places that haven't been tracted in a while. And I will still be living in the same apartment, but now there will be two companionships. So Elder Guzman and his greenie and then me and Elder Bailey. So it should be fun.

Ha I never saw that dragon movie, but i have heard about. Being in Springs you just see things. Like when we go to Walmart and just different places you seen ads and stuff. So i know some things are coming out, but not very much. Like i know nothing about the new electronics. We talked to this one Kid that we just met on the streets and he told us all this new stuff that is coming out and like blew our minds haha. We are still sheltered. That movie looked it could be cool though! Thats cool things are changing around in the Ward. People getting married and such. Man i wonder how crazy things will be when i get back, i can't even imagine.

Oh today, cuz we are in Springs, we get to go greenie tracting. The greenies arrive today and then we have to go tracting with them at like 230. So that will be fun. I remember doing that. And i remember who i went with so its pretty exciting stuff.

Well i guess that is all, remember I'm staying in the same apartment, so you can still send stuff there. I love you.

Elder david Kingsley

Oh and i'm buying a book off amazon to help me with my spanish, just so you kno

No comments:

Post a Comment