Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 1, 2010 Email

Hey mom!!
This week was pretty good. We had 2 investigators at church and that was awesome!! So we are really excited for that. We had zone conference this past week and it was just kind of a crazy week. But i enjoyed it. Well funny thing is, we had our carpet cleaned by a member this past week and iguess he moved our couches and stuff and he found my camera. Man i was so happy. I didn't lose all my mission pictures after all. Ya i had only 1 SD card. So maybe i will get a 2nd one or something just in case. But i will send a couple pictures today of the past months or so. I did get my Halloween Box, thank You :) Tell mckaye as well. The cookies were deliciuos. I was a little confused why 2 of the chocolate chip cookies were wrapped in seran wrap. haha. But they were all good. We enjoyed them so thank you :) We had quite the party last night. haha. Cuz we had to be in at 6 and it was fun. We bought like pizzas and stuff the day before and made those. We wore our costumes too ha. IT was cool too, cuz we went to go visit a family after church and they fed us Posole. And it was delicous. I had like two bowls, and man i could just keep eating it.

We Didn't have a trunk or treat or anything because i guess like last week we had a baile del sombrero. And so that was the halloween party aparently for the branch. But the english ward did one on saturday, but we didnt go.

Man every one is leaving!! That is super crazy. But they don't leave for like a couple more weeks now right? I feel like the holiday season is going by a lot faster. I can't believe that it is already November!! WOW!! And guess what? It hasn't even snowed in the city yet, well at least where i ahve been. There is snow on the mountains, but apparently it always snows on halloween and it didn't. And today is a little cloudy and it was sprinkling but no snow. So i think it might be a little milder year, but still, i feel like it's freezing ha.

Well not a bunch of stuff is new. I'm going to try attaching pitures so hopefully that works. I love you all. And thanks for everything.

Elder Kingsley

No comments:

Post a Comment