Friday, October 15, 2010

October 10, 2010

Hello!!
I'm doing good. Things are going better so nothing to worry about!! :) Man sounds like you had a pretty busy week!! Glad Things are going good though. :) Man time just flies by doesn't it? Before I know it I will be at a year. I can't believe it!!

Things are going good in Springs. It's starting to get really cold, ha well for me. Like this morning we walked to the Libray and it is really cloudy and was sprinkingly, i'm guessing it was like 50 but with the Wind Chill it was about 40-45. So pretty nice. I really like it but at the same time it's just starting haha. Umm just so you know, no i took out that 40 bucks because the bike i was using broke so i thought hey i can fix it and ride it, and so it got fixed and cost 45 bucks. So i paid it and then two days later something else broke. So i was really frustrated. I just have the worst luck with bikes. So i feel really bad having to use more money to buy a bike, I'm sorry! :(

I really like Sunday's. We still work and everything, but i like being able to go to church and stuff. It's fun. But at the same time Sunday's are hard cuz your trying to get people to church, find rides, and things like that. 3 Companions is definately way different then it was in the MTC. haha. It's pretty crazy. Idk if i will be staying here in Springs, i had a little feeling i might be going to Alamosa again. But we will see. I will most likely stay here. And if i do i will probably be with Elder Guzman again and now there are going to be 4 people living in our apartment when transfers start, so that is probably gonna be crazy. I'm probably gonna be buying some winter clothes today. i found a sweater thing that i have kind of been wearing, but i might buy some other things today. So we will see.

I kinda had a really cool expereince last week. But i will be sharing that with you later!! I might buy like some pull up bar thing or something too. Cuz man I'm getting fat haha. I need to start losing weight!! I hate it!! But i have just been accpeting it haha. But now i just wanna lose it all!!

What else is pretty cool that happened this past week. Oh ya i really like Wheat Thins I found out. I think i told you, but it's weird, ever since i have been on my mission i like things that i didnt use to like. I love Shrimp now. I have eaten it a bunch. And like just little things, I just eat it haha.

Umm well I guess that is all for me. Thank you for all you do and all the sacrifices. Sorry for just having the worst luck with bikes in the entire world haha.

Love you all
Elder Kingsley

No comments:

Post a Comment