Sunday, November 14, 2010

October 25, 2010

Hello Mother
I am doing good this week. My companion is pretty cool. He is goofy so it makes working with him really fun. Yes I bought a new bike, i was just trying to avoid this question haha. It broke, just the derailer hanger. So it's getting fixed and i will get it really soon. It's a REALLY nice bike, and the guy who is fixiing it is a member and really nice. He isn't charging me labor just for the parts, so it's going to be really cheap. But don't worry it's really good!! Yes i still have the Jcpenny jacket, i havent used it yet. But its started to get really cold. The other day it was raining and apparently snowed in other places. Around us it was like 35 40 degrees or something. So it's coming :) haha. Thank you i am picking up my package today, did you call the mission office? Cuz they called me, and hopefully I don't get in trouble for ordering a package haha. But we will see. Idk why i put the house number haha. I didn't even think about it.

Things are good. My new companion is really funny. He reminds me a lot of Ray Dandridge and Rick Parkerson. So it is really fun. He is really goofy so it makes working pretty fun. The only thing is, is that his Spanish isn't very well, cuz he went home. So i'm depending pretty much on me now. So it's pretty intense sometimes. But i love the guy he is awesome. Oh ya, no new pictures. Guess what, as well as all my bike problems last transfer, i lost my camera, I have looked everywhere and i dont know where it is. So... Ya. Lost all my pictures and everything. But hopefully i will be able to find it, pray that i do. Last transfer was just crazy!! haha.

Hey i look forward to a halloween package! :) We have to be in at 6 on halloween so who knows what we will do. Now that there are 4 of us living in that apartment it's pretty fun.

Well I'm doing really good. I'm not dying yet cuz of the weather. But it will soon come. We are excited for this transfer and we are going to see a lot of miracles. I love you all!

Elder David Kingsley

No comments:

Post a Comment